Job Opportunities: Grants and Operations Manager, Deputy Director, and Climate Director

Stephanie Johnson

Jan 7, 2022, 2:07:35 PMJan 7
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

The organization I work for, Rural Democracy Initiative, is staffing up quickly and actively hiring for three roles. If you read more on our organization below you will see that Pennsylvania is one of our key states for grantmaking, however the positions are remote and our team is fully remote.

Here are links to apply and learn more about each role.

Here's some more information about our overall organization:
The Rural Democracy Initiative, is a funding collaborative that connects rural leaders with funders to build powerful, permanent civic infrastructure in small towns, small cities and rural areas. We challenge the stereotype of the conservative white rural voter, and instead center racial justice and partner with groups working in rural communities of color, and modeling groundbreaking anti-racist organizing in majority-white communities.

Our coalition of rural innovators and aligned funders is working in 20 states across diverse regions, including Alaska and Montana in the Northwest, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania in the Midwest and Northeast, Arizona in the Southwest, and North Carolina, and Georgia in the Southeast. We support rural people working to transform rural America – and therefore the entire country – for decades to come.

If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about our work, feel free to reach out to me directly!

Best,
Stephanie Johnson

--
2014 Venture for America Fellow
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business