Job opportunity: "Real World Learning" Project Manager

The Philadelphia Learning Collaborative

Jan 27, 2022, 10:47:12 AM1/27/22
to Philly Jobs for Change
The Philadelphia Learning Collaborative (PLC) is a grassroots organization that launched in 2017 to address the common challenges that progressive schools in Philadelphia face. Our growing network of K-12 schools (public, independent, and charter), schools of education at five of Philadelphia’s leading universities, The School District of Philadelphia, and several regional educational nonprofits works together to build systems and structures that support existing and new schools with progressive education models in Philadelphia.

We are seeking a Project Manager to kick-start The Workport @ PLC, a sustainable system that will support real-world learning across a network of progressive high schools in Philadelphia. The Real-World Learning Project Manager (RWL-PM) is a new position and The Workport @ PLC is being built from the ground up. The RWL-PM will be responsible for all tasks related to the piloting, implementation, and management of the Workport @ PLC. The successful candidate must establish, implement, and refine the workflow for this position.

For now, this is contract work, but we have every intention of this being a salaried, full-time position. PLC is at a growth point, and we are building a team.  Click here for the position description

We are accepting applications through February 6, 2022, and aim for a March 1 start date.

We can't wait to meet you!