Justice-oriented preschool seeks afternoon teacher

閲覧: 40 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jarrod Green

未読、
2022/09/28 16:19:502022/09/28
To: Philly Jobs for Change
The Children's Community School is seeking an afternoon teacher to join our wonderful community of educators, families and children. See the full posting. We are also seeking substitute teachers.

CCS is a learning community that honors and empowers children to engage their whole selves in education. Our students engage their bodies, minds, and emotions to make meaning, form relationships, and develop an understanding of themselves as active members of a community. Children and adults engage deeply with our "four pillars" of mindfulness, community, inquiry, and justice.

Afternoon teachers are committed educators and lifelong learners who work as a team with morning teachers to support children, families, colleagues, and the school. Afternoon teachers hold primary responsibility for care of children in the later afternoons; they share responsibility for building relationships with children, teaching them, and guiding their behavior, as well as planning activities and communicating with families.

Hourly part-time position, ~23hr/wk
$15.33–$18.63/hour
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, family and disability leave, reduced tuition, and more

Seeking applicants to begin as soon as possible

Best,
Jarrod Green, director
全員に返信
投稿者に返信