Summer Positions Available at Opequon Quaker Camp!

Olivia Chalkley

Jun 17, 2022, 11:48:23 AM6/17/22
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Opequon Quaker Arts Camp is seeking counselors for this summer! Want to work with kids (ages 9-14) in an outdoor environment, empowering youth and building beloved community? We are looking for counselors to lead backpacking trips and art workshops!

The ideal candidate will be a creative, dynamic person with a collaborative spirit who is excited to grow their leadership skills and support the growth of young people through community building in the outdoors.

Compensation is $2500 for the summer plus free room and board. You get a total of one week off with an Airbnb provided if needed.

Dates are officially June 18-August 18 but we can be flexible, especially given how close we are to the start date! If you think you'd be a good fit, definitely reach out and we can try to figure something out :)

--
Olivia Chalkley
Deputy Director, Opequon Quaker Camp