Development Manager at Community Resource Hub

Resource Hub

Jan 19, 2022, 11:13:55 AMJan 19
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
The Community Resource Hub for Safety & Accountability is seeking a Development Manager who will work closely with our Executive Director and Advisory Board to build the Hub's Fund Development culture.

Responsibilities include building the plans, systems, tools, and practices to identify, track, solicit and properly engage funders and donors in our work, working with leadership to ensure we are telling our story with the right case statement, and expanding our practices of cultivating current funders, identifying new funders, and stewarding funders and donors. The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in foundation fundraising, excellent oral and written communications skills, organizational skills and event planning skills, and demonstrated alignment with the Hub's mission to end mass incarceration and mass criminalization.

Salary range: $73,000 to $78,000 per year with an excellent benefits package.

To apply: Please review the full job description and apply by emailing a resume, cover letter, and 3-page writing sample to resourc...@gmail.com. Application deadline is February 15, 2022.

The Community Resource Hub for Safety & Accountability works to ensure all people have access to resources and tools to advocate for systems change and accountability in law enforcement. The Hub serves as a resource for local advocates and organizers working to address the harms of policing in the U.S. and seeking to cultivate community safety and accountability outside of the criminal legal system.