From: Jessica Levy <Jes...@welcomingcenter.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 9:44 AM
Subject: Hiring a Coop Business Developer for Philly cleaning services coop

Colleagues,

The Welcoming Center's Entrepreneurship program is partnering with the Center for Family Life in Brooklyn to start a cleaning services coop in Philly.  We're hiring for a Coop Business Developer.  I hope you can share this job description widely - and/or with specific people who you think would be a great fit for this position!

Thank you for all you do,

Jess

Jessica A. Levy (she/her| Instructor, ESOL & Integrated Skills Training

The Welcoming Center

jes...@welcomingcenter.org | 215.557.2826

211 N 13th St, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
welcomingcenter.org | Donate to the Welcoming Center