LAST CHANCE: Chief of Donor Advising $240-300K Salary & Referral Bonus!

NRG Jobs

Mar 6, 2023, 2:23:21 PM3/6/23
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com

Hey!

NRG Consulting Group is helping Way to Win hire a Chief of Donor Advising. We have received some great candidates so far. This is your last chance to apply if you are interested and your last chance to nominate someone who you think is great for the position.

Here’s a snapshot of the position:

WHERE/HOW MUCH:

Salary range: $240,000 - $300,000

Location: Remote with core teammates in Sacramento, CA, Massachusetts, and Houston, TX.

POSITION REPORTS TO: The President, Tory Gavito

WHO SHOULD APPLY:

Directors of Major Donor Advising

Chief Advancement Officers

Senior Strategists

Senior Advisors

Chief Executive Officers

Executive Directors

Nonprofit and Philanthropic Leaders

People who have worked in organizations with c3, c4, and PAC vehicles

Way to Win is a homebase for progressive donors and organizers seeking a strategic approach to funding that advances transformative policy, wins elections, and builds lasting power in the states. Way to Win was founded on the commitment to disrupt politics as usual, invest year-round, move money quickly, and work with a squad of funders to ensure that our movement partners have what they need.

The Chief of Donor Advising (CDA) owns the selling and marketing of Way to Win’s political strategy, and Way to Win as an institution, to donors. The CDA will be the institution’s chief ambassador, imbuing staff and lay leadership with inspiration and training to help create a culture of philanthropy.

Please share with anyone who may be interested and send referrals our way! You will receive a $1,000 referral bonus if Way to Win hires your referral.

Reach out to jo...@nrgconsultinggroup.org with any questions. Job Description and application are linked here

Thanks,

Naomi