API PA is Hiring Paid Canvassers and Canvass Manager

Jenny Zhang

Sep 13, 2021, 10:22:32 AM9/13/21
to Philly Jobs for Change

PAID CANVASSERS AND CANVASS MANAGER

API PA, Pennsylvania's statewide API advocacy organization, is hiring paid canvassers to knock doors in South Philadelphia and Upper Darby this fall, with a goal of better understanding how our community members are dealing with the pandemic and how it's shaping their perceptions of progressive legislation and their elected officials. We will also be hiring a Canvass Manager to build and run this 2-month listening canvass program!

If you or you know folks who are looking for work and want to support the API community's ability to be safe, healthy, and strong, I'd deeply appreciate you passing the application link along!

Paid Canvasser (Hiring Many): 12-40 hrs per week depending on availability; $15-$20 an hour, late September to late November: https://secure.everyaction.com/inE2KU315kiuVvt1WZWpPQ2

Canvass Manager (Hiring 1): 30-40 hrs per week; $25 an hour, mid-September to late November: https://apipennsylvania.org/careers/canvass-manager/