Major Gifts Officer for ACLU-PA

Rodney Anderson

Sep 3, 2021, 1:08:50 PM9/3/21
to Philly Jobs for Change
Hello All,

ACLU of PA is looking for a Major Gifts Officer to join our amazing team!! JobPosting has been attached below. Feel free to share to share with your networks if you know someonw who would be a good fit.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references (please include email, phone, and relationship to you) to devs...@aclupa.org, and please add “Major Gifts Officer” in the email subject line. Please also indicate in your cover letter where you heard of this career opportunity. No phone calls please. All applications are treated confidentially.

Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled, at which time this announcement will be removed from our website.

The ACLU-PA is an equal opportunity employer.  We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU-PA encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or record of arrest or conviction.

ACLU-PA’s hiring process will comply with Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Standards (“Ban the Box”) ordinance.

This job description provides a general but not comprehensive list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required. It does not represent a contract of employment. ACLU-PA reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without advance notice.

Best,
Rodney Anderson
Peoples & Benefits Manager ACLU-PA
Major Gifts Officer 2021 Job Description.docx