Communications and Social Media Associate at Community Legal Services

Julian Layton

Mar 22, 2023, 3:54:11 PM3/22/23
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
Community Legal Services of Philadelphia, Inc. (CLS) is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, highly skilled, and mission-driven social media and digital communications expert to become our next Communications and Social Media Associate.
CLS is a nationally recognized legal services program dedicated to fighting poverty, challenging systems that perpetuate injustice, and changing lives though cutting-edge advocacy and exceptional legal representation. CLS helps people when they face the threat of losing their homes, incomes, health care, and even their families. CLS staff provide a full range of legal services, from individual representation to administrative advocacy to class action litigation, as well as community education and social work. CLS has been providing excellent, free legal services to low-income Philadelphians since 1966.
As our Communications and Social Media Associate, you will take the lead on managing our social media channels, creating social media content, creating social media graphics and flyers, creating animated explainer videos and other video content, updating our website, managing our e-marketing system, and conducting digital outreach to our client population. The person in this position will use social media and other mediums to communicate with a variety of audiences, including legal aid clients, advocates, policy makers, and donors. This position reports to the Director of Advancement & Communications.
If you think you would be a good fit, even if you don't have all of the qualifications or desired experience, please apply anyway. We will happily consider anyone with communications expertise who is passionate about our mission
Compensation: This is a full-time position. The salary range for this position is $50,000-$55,000.
Benefits: CLS offers a very generous and competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical (including gender affirming care), life, and short/long-term disability benefits, a 403(b)-retirement plan with employer contribution, and generous leave package, including 13 paid holidays and five personal holidays each year.