Update on the In Her Own Right Metadata Enhancement Event, 3/27, 1-5pm

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen

Mar 12, 2020, 3:21:23 PM3/12/20
to DVA...@listserv.temple.edu, PhillyDigit...@googlegroups.com, vis...@googlegroups.com
Update on the In Her Own Right Metadata Enhancement Event, 3/27, 1-5pm

Thank you for your interest in the In Her Own Right Metadata Enhancement Event scheduled for Friday, March 27, 2020 from 1-5pm at Drexel's Hagerty Library. We've been delighted to see the level of interest in the community, and had expected a full house.

Unfortunately, because of current restrictions in place due to COVID-19, the **in-person event** at Hagerty Library has been **CANCELLED.**

However, this gives us the opportunity to test an online format, and we would like to invite you to **participate remotely in an online version of the event** on March 27 from 1-5pm.

We will host a brief orientation via Zoom at 1pm, including an introduction to the project, an explanation of the goals of the event, and a step-by-step overview of the metadata enhancement workflow. Participants will then be directed to a shared Google Doc with detailed instructions and links to all necessary materials. We will continue to host the Zoom meeting for the duration of the event, but you are also welcome to attend the orientation and then work on your own. There will be an opportunity to check in and provide feedback at the end of the event.

We are currently working on the logistics of moving the event online and will be in touch shortly with additional information. In the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to contact Lindsay Van Tine at lindsay....@temple.edu.

While we're disappointed that it won't be possible to gather with you in person, we're excited to experiment with an online format and hope you will join us!

All best,

Lindsay Van Tine
for the In Her Own Right project team

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen

Mar 26, 2020, 11:59:50 AM3/26/20
to DVA...@listserv.temple.edu, PhillyDigit...@googlegroups.com, vis...@googlegroups.com

A quick reminder that there's still time to sign up for the In Her Own Right Metadata Enhancement Event, which will be hosted online this Friday, March 27 from 1-5pm.

Please sign up here to receive an invitation to the Zoom Meeting and access to materials.

Further information about the event is available here.

We look forward to "seeing" you on Friday!