Keystone DH 2020 Planning Kickoff Meeting at ACH July 25 @ 5:30

Matt Shoemaker

Jul 12, 2019, 10:11:49 AM7/12/19
to Greater Philadelphia Digital Humanities Group
Hello all,

Temple University will be hosting Keystone DH in the summer of 2020 at the newly opened Charles Library.  We're having a kickoff meeting for those interested in the event and planning at ACH during the happy hour on July 25 at 5:30pm.  If you are interested in attending, or if you would like to assist in planning but will not be at ACH, please reach out to Alex Wermer-Colan at alex.wer...@temple.edu.  You can also reach out to me with questions.

We don't have the dates for the event locked down yet, but it will be one of these 3 options:

June:
10-12

July:
8-10
15-17

Matt Shoemaker (he/him
Librarian and Coordinator of Digital Scholarship Service Development
Temple University Library (http://library.temple.edu)
Samuel L. Paley Library, Room 09A, 1210 Polett Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Tel: 215-204-3435 | Email: mshoe...@temple.edu