Today and Next Week

Todd Hiestand

Oct 25, 2011, 10:00:43 PM10/25/11
to Philly Burb Working
A few of us met at the Starbucks in Dresher for a small co-working
session this afternoon. We had a great time and I think we were all
fairly productive too!

We decided that we'd try again next Tuesday afternoon in the Plymouth
Meeting area. We're still securing a location and will let you know
when we have one - if you have an idea let us know - but put it on
your calendar and hopefully you can join us.

It was fun to see some traction on this whole idea happen a bit
today...

Todd

JP Toto

Oct 26, 2011, 10:23:26 AM10/26/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Wholefoods has a lot of tables / space. Not sure how they'd feel about
people hanging out all day, though.

--
JP Toto   |   james....@gmail.com   |   http://about.me/jptoto

Kristin Thomson

Oct 26, 2011, 3:52:09 PM10/26/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I like the Whole Foods idea and, assuming we purchase foodstuffs from them, we'd probably be okay, especially if we go upstairs where they probably wouldn't notice us sitting there for hours. But does it have wifi?

Other option...maybe...is IKEA. As hilarious as it would be to set up in the office section, I was thinking of the restaurant. I don't know if there's wifi but I'd be willing to pop over there and see if there is.

Starbucks across Bethlehem Pike from Whole Foods is pretty small, as is the one off of Ridge Pike in Conshy.

Kristin

JP Toto

Oct 26, 2011, 3:53:28 PM10/26/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that Wholefoods _DOES_ have wifi.

The upstairs idea is a good one.

Brian Donahue

Oct 26, 2011, 4:16:48 PM10/26/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to miss the Starbucks Ft. Washington meetup - I am there several times a week.  Usually in the mornings, but that's just out of habit.  Hope to make the next one.  Conveniently enough, a friend and I work in Plymouth Meeting fairly regularly too, so I/we will also try to make next Tuesday.