PhillyBurbWorking every week

Justin Campbell

Feb 10, 2012, 11:27:59 AM2/10/12
to Philly Burb Working
I've made the jump to work-from-home status, and will be looking to co-
work once a week in the 'burbs. I live in Conshohocken/Plymouth
Meeting, but would be willing to travel a little.

Anyone in for next week? Preference on Tuesday, Wednesday, or
Thursday?

-Justin

Adam Tuttle

Feb 10, 2012, 11:36:59 AM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be WFH fulltime as of 3/5, and will be up for something like this then. Farthest I can imagine going would be Malvern/Paoli, though. (I'm further west)

Adam

Brian Donahue

Feb 10, 2012, 3:14:49 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

I unfortunately live closer to the city, so I wouldn't want to go further west than Plym Mtg or maybe KoP.  If anyone is interested in a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly meetup at that Starbucks in Dresher, PA (I missed it, but there was at least one prior meetup there) - I work there fairly regularly.  There's also another Starbucks up in Montgomeryville, PA that has a decent layout.

I wasn't a big fan of working at Whole Foods, but if there are other good spots in the Plymouth Meeting/Conshohocken area, I'd probably try to make it out regularly.

-Brian

Todd Hiestand

Feb 10, 2012, 3:24:43 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'd definitely be up for a Dresher Starbucks day or a Mongomeryville day.

I'm best on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Scott Johnson

Feb 10, 2012, 3:38:08 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm a big fan of Wegmans, both Malvern (where I live) and Collegeville. I believe the new one at KoP opens in April/May.

Scott

Thomas Hajcak

Feb 10, 2012, 3:50:53 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
The Wegmans in Collegeville is great. I love going there to work. I'm also open for anything in Montgomeryville since that's really close to me.

Matthew Monihan

Feb 10, 2012, 4:03:07 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'd be down for dresher starbucks again.

Matt Monihan

Brian Donahue

Feb 10, 2012, 4:24:42 PM2/10/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm open Mon/Tues next week.  Actually meeting other folks there on Thursday... or the following week is pretty wide open.

Kathryn Reeder

Feb 11, 2012, 7:35:41 AM2/11/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be traveling a lot for the next few weeks but I'd definitely be interested in Dresher or Montgomeryville when I'm in town.
--
Every challenge is a potential act of power.

Mark Starkman

Feb 13, 2012, 8:59:07 AM2/13/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm new to the group.  I normally work from home and would be able to meetup at either of the Starbucks'.  The one in Montgomeryville would be preferable since I'm right around the corner from it.

John Dean

Feb 13, 2012, 11:21:00 AM2/13/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
This week will not work for me either. Definitely interested in the future.

Thanks