Hello, and Coworking at Gryphon Cafe in Wayne this Thursday!

Aliza Schlabach

Mar 13, 2012, 3:35:10 PM3/13/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I just found out about this group via twitter (@cbreish).

I'm hosting a coworking session this Thursday upstairs at the Gryphon Cafe in Wayne from 1pm - 4:30pm (we have the room reserved from 2:30pm on). Hope some of you will join me!

Also, next week we start coworking sessions at The Center on Central in Paoli (with programs for kids upstairs) every Tuesday and Thursday through mid-June:
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2ab56f31970758fd1cc2b4e1e&id=48c68c1569&e=aebb54350a

I'm not sure how many of you I've met... how many people are in this group? For those of you who don't know me, I'm the founder of Coworking for Parents, and have plans to open a space in Manayunk or on the Main Line, hopefully by the end of the summer. Technically Philly posted an article about it today:

http://technicallyphilly.com/2012/03/13/coworking-for-parents-aliza-schlabach-plans-to-launch-new-coworking-space-for-suburban-techies

Hope to meet more of you soon!  :-)

Aliza Schlabach
Founder | Coworking For Parents
al...@coworkingforparents.com

Brian Donahue

Mar 13, 2012, 4:42:48 PM3/13/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the intro, and great to hear what you're up to!  I just wish I was a bit closer (I'm in Glenside, PA).  Sounds like a great idea.  Looks like there are about 33 members in the group right now, but it's been pretty low activity lately.  We also set up the @phillyburbwrkng twitter account, and it will retweet anybody who tags their tweet with #phillyburbworking to let folks know where people are.

Good luck with all your ventures - hope to check them out sometime.

-Brian

Aliza Torok Schlabach

Mar 15, 2012, 2:19:00 PM3/15/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com