Coworking at Manayunk Brewery on Friday, March 30th

Aliza Schlabach

Mar 20, 2012, 1:42:25 PM3/20/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

Anyone up for joining me at the Manayunk Brewery for a coworking session and lunch next Friday, March 30th from 11am - 4pm?

Matthew Botos

Mar 20, 2012, 2:35:38 PM3/20/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make next Friday, but would love to see a repeat later in the spring or summer!

Brian Donahue

Mar 20, 2012, 2:39:46 PM3/20/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Same here - We leave for a family vacation the next day, so I'm probably taking most of that day off to get ready.  Keep us posted of any future meetups though.

Aliza Torok Schlabach

Mar 20, 2012, 2:42:53 PM3/20/12
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Will do! If this is successful (and I already have a couple signups via meetup), then I hope to repeat it every week or two until my space opens.