Any active coworkers out here in the burbs?

Luke Burns

Jun 20, 2014, 8:34:39 PM6/20/14
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm a student home for the summer in Harleysville, looking for people to spend time with coding or writing towards the later end of the day.

Let me know if any of ya'll are interested and in the area!

Luke

Brian Donahue

Jun 20, 2014, 8:45:39 PM6/20/14
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Luke,

Several of us meet up at the Montgomeryville Starbucks once or twice a week, but usually it's in the morning unfortunately. Maybe some would be up for doing it later as well.

If you want, I can add you to the little list we've started.

Brian