[PhillyBurbWorking] Working at WorkspaceLab Tuesday, November 15th

Matt Monihan

Nov 9, 2011, 2:40:40 PM11/9/11
to Philly Burb Working
Chris DiFonzo has invited us to come check out WorkspaceLab in West
Conshohocken on Tuesday November 15th. I'll be there at 12pm. Hope to
see you all there!

Address:
8 Union Hill Road Suite 300
West Conshohocken, PA 19428

OpenDesk Page: http://www.opendesks.com/spaces/Workspace-Lab

As all ways, our calendar is here:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=a9o08q2aru8dvpl4t15n7ifv2c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Justin Campbell

Nov 10, 2011, 9:48:41 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in, but I'll probably be a little later.

-Justin

Robert M. Hall, II

Nov 10, 2011, 9:51:59 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Would love to swing by and check out the space, but just can't make it today. Hopefully another day might be possible too.

Regards,
Rob

Brian Donahue

Nov 10, 2011, 10:03:49 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna try to check it out, but may be a gametime decision...

Mike Tannenbaum

Nov 12, 2011, 7:20:34 PM11/12/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well!
If you can't make it this Tuesday, there's plenty of other days you could come check it out on your own - but we could certainly organize another group day.

See you all Tuesday!

Matthew Botos

Nov 14, 2011, 9:14:22 AM11/14/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in; anyone interested in making plans for lunch?

Matthew

Mike Tannenbaum

Nov 14, 2011, 11:31:14 AM11/14/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
What do you have in mind?
I'll be at the space in the morning so you're welcome to come early if you'd like, then go somewhere / order something for lunch.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Matthew Botos <matthe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in; anyone interested in making plans for lunch?

Matthew

Todd Hiestand

Nov 14, 2011, 11:37:24 AM11/14/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
if we are talking tomorrow - i'm game.

Matthew Monihan

Nov 14, 2011, 11:40:49 AM11/14/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Want to go to Bagataway and see if they'll want to give us a happy hour one of these days?

Matthew Botos

Nov 14, 2011, 1:50:48 PM11/14/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good! I should arrive sometime mid-morning.

Matthew

Thomas Hajcak

Nov 14, 2011, 3:44:30 PM11/14/11
to Philly Burb Working
Sounds like a plan! I'll be around mid-morning as well.

On Nov 14, 1:50 pm, Matthew Botos <matthew.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds good! I should arrive sometime mid-morning.
>
> Matthew
>
> Matthew Botoshttp://twitter.com/BotosCloudhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/mbotos
>
> On Nov 14, 2011, at 11:40 AM, Matthew Monihan wrote:
>

> > Want to go to Bagataway and see if they'll want to give us a happy hour one of these days?
>
> >http://www.baggtav.com/
>
> > Matt Monihan
>
> > On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Todd Hiestand <toddhiest...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > if we are talking tomorrow - i'm game.
>
> > On Nov 14, 2011, at 11:31 AM, Mike Tannenbaum wrote:
>
> >> What do you have in mind?
> >> I'll be at the space in the morning so you're welcome to come early if you'd like, then go somewhere / order something for lunch.

Kristin Thomson

Nov 15, 2011, 12:54:18 PM11/15/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I'm missing today's session. Gotta be at kid's school for something at 1:30 PM so I can't make it work today.

Best -- Kristin

Justin Campbell

Nov 15, 2011, 1:02:35 PM11/15/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm also not going to make it today, work got busy. Should be in for the next one.

-Justin

Kathryn Reeder

Nov 15, 2011, 1:06:25 PM11/15/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Same here. I'll try for next week
--
Every challenge is a potential act of power.