Tuesday, November 1st - Whole Foods - Plymouth Meeting 12pm

Matt Monihan

Oct 31, 2011, 1:39:43 PM10/31/11
to Philly Burb Working
Hey everybody,

We're going to be meeting up tomorrow, Nov 1st, at the Whole Foods by
the Plymouth Meeting mall.

Time: 12pm
Map here: http://g.co/maps/gmtdy

There's an upstairs area where we think might be best to meet.

If you don't recognize anyone, just shout "bacon bits" and one of us
will know it's you. Otherwise, you can call me, Matt Monihan, at
610.772.1458.

See you there!

- Matt

Todd Hiestand

Oct 31, 2011, 2:06:31 PM10/31/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! and i love bacon.

Todd

Justin Campbell

Oct 31, 2011, 2:08:01 PM10/31/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, and probably eating a bacon bison burger

-Justin

Kristin Thomson

Oct 31, 2011, 5:29:06 PM10/31/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too.  Kristin

Kathryn Reeder

Oct 31, 2011, 5:32:11 PM10/31/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
As of this writing, I'll be there. Eating turkey bacon.    Kathryn

--
Every challenge is a potential act of power.

sauldraws

Nov 1, 2011, 5:58:59 PM11/1/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Wasn't able to make it today (although THAT was the plan) Any thoughts as to when the next meetup will be

saul
twitter: @sauldraws