Map?

Adam Tuttle

Oct 22, 2011, 4:18:47 PM10/22/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Was anyone able to find the map that Todd mentioned in the session? I wanted to add my pin to it, but couldn't find it. :-\

Todd Hiestand

Oct 22, 2011, 8:01:52 PM10/22/11
to Philly Burb Working

tristin

Oct 22, 2011, 8:43:53 PM10/22/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
i'm not too familiar with making fun maps in Google. can someone drop a knowledge bomb on me on how add my dot? ;)

/tristin

Tom

Oct 22, 2011, 9:29:38 PM10/22/11
to Philly Burb Working
Go to the map, click the Edit button on the left, move the map so that
your location is on the screen, click on the placemark button on the
upper left (looks like an upside down water drop), and then click
where you are. It'll open up a little dialog that you can fill in,
and you can click on the icon in the dialog to change it to a
different kind of marker.

tristin

Oct 22, 2011, 9:37:15 PM10/22/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, got it! For some reason I wasn't seeing the edit button the first time...

Also, for Tom who is interested in making games... I can hook you up with some info on getting involved with that locally. ;) (separate thread likely - or contact me directly)

Adam Tuttle

Oct 24, 2011, 10:00:27 AM10/24/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Added myself. Who knew Chester County was so isolating?

Adam

Nathan Gasser

Oct 24, 2011, 11:54:35 AM10/24/11
to Philly Burb Working
Just finding out about this now. This is the first BarcampPhilly I
had to miss :(

Anyway, there are now 2 dots in Chester County...

Nate