[PhillyBurbWorking] Thursday November 10th

Matt Monihan

Nov 9, 2011, 2:28:32 PM11/9/11
to Philly Burb Working
Hey gang,

We're looking to meet up again at Whole Foods tomorrow at 12pm.

Who's in!?

Kristin Thomson

Nov 9, 2011, 2:39:31 PM11/9/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Kristin

Todd Hiestand

Nov 9, 2011, 3:07:40 PM11/9/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

todd

Justin Campbell

Nov 10, 2011, 9:47:55 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I'll have to skip this week. I used all my work-from-home karma between TEDx and being out sick yesterday ;)

-Justin

Brian Donahue

Nov 10, 2011, 10:05:38 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
I should be there a little after 12

Jeff Rosen

Nov 10, 2011, 10:06:11 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
will be out of town until Monday, but still have interest

JP Toto

Nov 10, 2011, 10:07:51 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Damn. Bad timing. Again.

Still super way interested in this. I'll make it out soon!

--
JP Toto   |   james....@gmail.com   |   http://about.me/jptoto

Todd Hiestand

Nov 10, 2011, 10:18:13 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
looks like i'm gonna miss this one.

seems as if all the websites i manage are breaking in one day and I have to make a few visits to some clients too.

bummer!

Kathryn Reeder

Nov 10, 2011, 10:19:52 AM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Gotta skip this week. Meetings later.

Have a great time!

Kathryn

--
Every challenge is a potential act of power.

Brian Donahue

Nov 10, 2011, 12:35:44 PM11/10/11
to phillybu...@googlegroups.com
Stuck across the street at Starbucks on a production emergency.  If I'm not too fried, still hope to come over and get some lunch soon...