After Arts Program at Upenn Returning

Mccall, Laurie

Dec 21, 2022, 5:08:33 PM12/21/22
to philly-...@googlegroups.com, Jay Cohen, Nicole (paccomserv@gmail.com), Outing, Sara L

Dear Families,

The Platt Student Performing Arts House is once again hosting the After School Arts Program on Wednesdays in Platt House on Penn’s campus at 3702 Spruce Street from 4:00pm to 5:30pm starting on February 1.    This program is for children ages 10-14 years old.  It is free and snacks will be provided. The program is an introduction to the performing arts for students who are interested in learning how to dance, act, sing, and play a musical instruments.  Transportation is NOT provided.  The program will take place on Wednesdays only.

Please see the attached and enclosed flyer with links to the brief application.

Or got directly to the ASAP Application    While this program seems far off in the future, we do sometimes incur a waiting list.  So please do not wait too long if you are interested in this program.

The student mentors and the Platt House Staff are looking forward to meeting everyone in the Spring and please be in touch with any questions.

Thank you,

Laurie McCall

https://platthouse.universitylife.upenn.edu/asap/

Here is a sample of our schedule for Wednesdays 2023

    3:30pm - 4:00pm -Optional Art Session, Snack, or Mingling time

    4:00pm - 4:10pm - Students finish arriving and prepare for sessions

    4:10pm - 4:25pm - Ice breakers, games, and special presentations
    4:25pm - 4:55pm - 1st learning session
    4:55pm - 5:00pm - Break
    5:00pm - 5:30pm - 2nd learning session
    5:30pm - End of program, Mentors stay on for any questions

ASAP Schedule -Spring 2023
Wednesdays 3:30-5:30

February 1 -1st session with kids
February 8
February 15
February 22
March 1
No session on March 8 -Penn Spring Break
March 15
March 22
March 29
No session April 5 -PSD Spring break
April 12 -Talent Show this week
April 19th

https://platthouse.universitylife.upenn.edu/asap/

Laurie McCall [she/her/hers], Director

University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA

215.898.7038 | lmc...@upenn.edu

Facebook | Instagram | Flickr | YouTube|Twitter

Spring 23 ASAP.jpg

Mccall, Laurie

Jan 3, 2023, 10:15:09 AM1/3/23
to philly-...@googlegroups.com, Jay Cohen, Outing, Sara L, Nicole (paccomserv@gmail.com)

Dear Families,

Happy New Year! The Platt Student Performing Arts House is once again hosting the After School Arts Program on Wednesdays in Platt House on Penn’s campus at 3702 Spruce Street from 4:00pm to 5:30pm starting on February 1.    This program is for children ages 10-14 years old.  It is free and snacks will be provided. The program is an introduction to the performing arts for students who are interested in learning how to dance, act, sing, and play a musical instrument.  Transportation is NOT provided.  The program will take place on Wednesdays only.

Please see the attached and enclosed flyer with links to the brief application.

Or got directly to the ASAP Application    While this program seems far off in the future, we do sometimes incur a waiting list.  So please do not wait too long if you are interested in this program.

The student mentors and the Platt House Staff are looking forward to meeting everyone in February and please be in touch with any questions.

Spring 23 ASAP.jpg

Jay Cohen

Jan 18, 2023, 8:35:06 AM1/18/23
to philly-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

It has been a long time since I last sent something out but...

I just wanted to make sure that you saw the email below from Laurie Mccall about the free After School Arts Program that is being offered. Feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be interested.

-jay

Jay Cohen
Founder and Executive Director, www.xSoTec.com, LLC
Google Apps Scripting, Development and Training

Spring 23 ASAP.jpg