Philly Tech Week

Jay Cohen

Apr 30, 2019, 8:20:25 PM4/30/19
to philly-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Parents.

Although I generally use this list to let parents know about School District related events and opportunities, I occasionally send out messages that might also be interesting to parents.  Today, I'd like to tell you about Philly Tech Week (and my product launch event during it)

Philly Tech Week starts this Friday and ends Saturday, May 11th.  It is a week-long city-wide celebration of technology and innovation happening throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.   If you are interested in finding a job, meeting people, or simply learning about technology, many organizations are hosting events across the city (including me - see below).   Here is the link to the Philly Tech Week website.

https://2019.phillytechweek.com/

As for my product launch event...   I've been working with the U School, the Workshop School, Building 21 and about a dozen other schools around the world, to build a spreadsheet-based technology system for students, parents and administrators that is as unique as the students at each school and as flexible for their changing needs as possible.  During Philly Tech Week, I'll be officially launching that system. If you consider yourself a bit of a “spreadsheet techie” and are interested in a new approach to systems development that greatly increases the speed at which schools and nonprofits can create and improve their data systems, let me know and I’ll send you an invite.

-jay

Jay Cohen
Founder and Executive Director, www.xSoTec.com, LLC
Founder and Executive Director, PhillyParents, LLC
Google Apps Scripting, Development and Training
j...@weisscohen.org (215-768-9957)