Students 14-18: Penn Medicine Career Exploration - TOMORROW November 6th @ 5 PM

Jay Cohen

Nov 5, 2019, 8:01:01 PM11/5/19
to philly-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Parents.  I am sorry that this is last minute.  My new business venture, xSoTec.com, is keeping me very busy.

If you have a 14-18 year old who might be interested in a career in medicine, this looks like a good opportunity.   The event is TOMORROW, November 6th at 5 PM.

Unfortunately, because the attachment is a PDF, you will need to open it to get the details of the event.

-jay

Jay Cohen
Founder and Executive Director, www.xSoTec.com, LLC
Founder and Executive Director, PhillyParents, LLC
Google Apps Scripting, Development and Training
j...@weisscohen.org (215-768-9957)