Reflective Vests - PA Randonneurs order / Philly Dyno possibly???

CJ Arayata

Sep 27, 2021, 9:02:33 PM9/27/21
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Hi all,

I know we are all still riding the CMD high. I wanted to throw out that Pennsylvania Randonneurs is collecting orders for reflective wind vests. They are effectively the same as the Randonneurs USA vests that some of us (including myself) were wearing during the ride. They are manufactured by VO Max and have dual rear pockets (with grommets for drainage) and of course, a bunch of reflective stuff on it. You should be able to find a sizing chart on the VO Max website.

If you're interested in purchasing, see the homepage at https://parando.org/ or the PA Rando store here: https://parando.org/store. They are $60, not including shipping.

ALTERNATIVELY. We have been talking about getting Philly Dyno vests made. However, the minimum order is 24 :(. If you would be interested in this, then please reply to this thread or to me privately. I just wanted to take people's temps and see if enough people would be interested in pursuing this option! It would be great to rep The Society as I know we all would love to do, but it might be much further out.

Best,
CJ