This Thursday (9/22), 4AM, PA Randonneurs 1000k lead-out?

CJ Arayata

Sep 19, 2022, 3:58:01 PM9/19/22
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Hi all,

I've been asked by the PA Randonneurs if any Society members would like to gather and serve as a 'neutral lead out' for the opening leg of this Thursday's Endless Mountains - Liberty Bell 1000km that departs at 4AM from the Chamounix Hostel. Basically, to ensure the out-of-towners don't get irrevocably lost in the city and to give them a bit of cheer and encouragement at the beginning of the ride.

The route starts across Strawberry Mansion Bridge - 33rd - Sedgley - Parkway - City Hall - Independence Hall - Arch - back to Parkway - SRT / Boathouse. There is a controle at Independence Hall, I presume a photo or something. The opening leg can be found here: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38601807?highlight=0-1110

No pressure and no worries either way. You can reply privately to me if you are interested.

Best,
CJ