Ryan Stanis Basement Bargains - Invitation to edit

Ryan Stanis (via Google Sheets)

Nov 5, 2018, 5:06:13 PM11/5/18
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Ryan Stanis has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
Sender's profile photoWill add more as I can! all prices negotiable. <3
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets

Greg Biché

Nov 5, 2018, 6:08:08 PM11/5/18
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
hey that's a good idea! i would like to do a similar thing. lord knows we all got parts lying around to unload.

i think i'll make my own post, unless you guys think it's best to consolidate all the for sale/trade posts to one thread? one google doc? what do you guys think

-greg

James Hultquist-Todd

Nov 5, 2018, 6:10:50 PM11/5/18
to Greg Biché, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
I think it would be best to have one doc just to make searching easier.

James Todd

Typeface Designer
JTD

Ryan Stanis

Nov 5, 2018, 6:13:53 PM11/5/18
to James Hultquist-Todd, Greg Biché, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
We could just label each section but seller’s name?

James Hultquist-Todd

Nov 5, 2018, 6:14:56 PM11/5/18
to Ryan Stanis, Greg Biché, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Or just have a column for the seller’s name.

Ryan Stanis

Nov 5, 2018, 6:34:09 PM11/5/18
to James Hultquist-Todd, Greg Biché, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
I'm posting this list in a few spots, so I'd prefer if my items are all clumped together, easier for other folks to browse who are outside of this list!

Brendan Detweiler

Nov 26, 2018, 8:50:00 AM11/26/18
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I've updated this document with parts I have for sale.
Everything is negotiable and subject to "best offer"

I don't have pictures but I'd be happy to take them of anything you're interested in.

Ryan Stanis

Mar 23, 2019, 12:20:08 AM3/23/19
to Brendan Detweiler, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society

added a bunch of new stuff, more on the way.  open to offers on all!
feel free to ask for pics.

will be getting posted to ebay at some point, so items will get marked SOLD as they go!

-R