650b Rim brake rims from SJS Cycles

Varun Bhandari

Aug 5, 2019, 10:24:22 AM8/5/19
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Yo dynofiends, I'm ordering a pair of these rims: https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/rims-tape/32-thorn-275-650b-584-rim-w-cnc-sidewall-black/?geoc=US to rebuild a set of wheels I have. Does anyone else need anything from SJS, or specifically rims? Rim shipping is about 1.5x the cost of one rim for the pair, but there's some savings on that if there's more rims. Still, comes out to less than a pair of Brevets or A23s by a good bit.

Gonna order on Thursday, so LMK!

Varun

Ryan Stanis

Aug 5, 2019, 11:54:33 AM8/5/19
to Varun Bhandari, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Tempted to see what's up with that Jtek dynamo hub they have.....looks a whole lot like an SP

Varun Bhandari

Aug 5, 2019, 12:09:50 PM8/5/19
to Ryan Stanis, Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Oh wow, I didn't see that earlier. It does look a lot like an SP. Might toss one in the basket. You want one?