Upcoming things: Ice Cream Ride (Friday 6/10 @ 7PM) and Swift Campout (6/22 to 6/23)

CJ Arayata

Jun 6, 2022, 2:58:27 PM6/6/22
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Greetings all,

Turns out I haven't logged in here in awhile and there were a few people awaiting approval to join the listserv! My apologies. I'm glad to see the interest going and it's been nice to meet some of you IRL on the road, at Coffee Outside, etc.

Anyways, it's time for ICE CREAM. Here's the deal:
  • Friday, June 10th
  • Meet at Trellis (Schuylkill Banks Pergola) at 7:30 PM for a 7:45 PM roll out
  • Very flat and easy out and back to Chloe's Corner in Manayunk (corner of Main and Lock Sts.), most likely via MLK and Falls Bridge.
  • Lights required, dyno not necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply privately to this message.

Also upcoming is a Swift Campout weekend one June 22nd - 23rd to Evansburg State Park, hosted by Keystone Bicycle Co. The ride will be self-supported (as in, bring ALL of your own gear, food, water, etc!), but KBC has booked a group campsite for all to enjoy. It will be a great time, even if you hate camping. You can sign up here. Please direct all campout questions to in...@keystone.bike.

[As a general PSA, there are auto-generated instructions at the bottom of this message for how to change your email preferences, unsubscribe, etc.]

See you out there,
CJ