Bike24 Order: By Monday, (4/1) 11:59 PM EST

CJ Arayata

Mar 28, 2019, 4:43:10 PM3/28/19
to Philadelphia Dynamo Headlight Society
Hi all,

I'm coordinating a group order for Bike 24 in Germany. Prices are cheaper than Peter White, and shipping is ~$20 flat rate. Turn-around is 11-12 business days. Here is their page for B&M lights, as an example. You can get an IQ-X for about $80 USD instead of $160 USD.

Let me know if you'd like something. Reply privately with a wish list including link, stock number, and price. I'll be in touch individually about payment (probably PayPal). I will place the order on Tuesday, so I need your lists by end of day Monday.

Feel free to forward onto any interested parties.

Best,
CJ