Grabe na ito!

ยอดดู 0 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

.:arnie:.

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 ก.ย. 2548 06:49:1714/9/48
ถึง AIESEC Philippines SNs
Hi guys! grabe ang saya maghanap ng tns! hehehe! grabe ang dami kong
emails! hehehe! sana mamatch na ko agad! coni, i have this prospect tn
in colombia, TN-Et-CO-JA-2005-1234, the tn manager told me that he's
interested with me and if i don't have any problems with the
traineeship i should send him an acceptance note. i already ask him
some pertinent questions regarding the traineeship in colombia and im
really interested with the traineeship. is it ok to send an acceptance
note even though im not still on available status? if i sent an
acceptance note to the tn manager and if the tn manager sent also an
acceptance note it is already a match right? i still have some
requirements coni that i haven't submitted yet like the total
performance sheet and the sn contract, how could i give it to you? when
and where? thanks! goodluck sa atin guys!

arnie

trinie ann espina

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 ก.ย. 2548 23:45:2114/9/48
ถึง philipp...@googlegroups.com
same question here!

I found a good traineeship and the TN Manager wants me to send AN ASAP with passport number so that he can start processing the VISA..The THING is, the traineeship is only good for two months :( Sayang, liked it p naman...

How is everybody doing pala?

godbless everyone!

cheers,

trinie

--
"The person who is right is the person who is the strongest, in this case, paradoxically, it's the cowards who are the brave ones, and they manage to impose their ideas on everyone else"
-Paulo Coelho

Jory Rivera

ยังไม่อ่าน,
15 ก.ย. 2548 01:23:5515/9/48
ถึง philipp...@googlegroups.com
ako, tinitingnan ko ang duration of months kasi sayang rin eh... kung two months lang, lugi ako sa pamasahe... di ba??? pero kung gusto mo trinie, go for it!!

anong country yan?

jory
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง