2012 Nationals Awarding and Lightning Tournament on April 7

mikong

Mar 27, 2012, 2:12:57 AM3/27/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

We'll be awarding na champion of the Nationals on April 7. Congrats to Erick! :)

We'll also organize a blitz tournament. As in our org's policy, blitz tournaments will not affect official ranking, or give any qualification points. But we'll have prizes :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012
1-5pm
Unit 403, Gold Loop Tower,
Escriva Drive, Ortigas
Pasig City, Philippines

See you!

Celeste Abat

Mar 27, 2012, 8:43:29 AM3/27/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Black saturday yan mikong walang pupunta nyan. Wala rin yata sila seulki nyan sa ortigas.

mikong

Mar 29, 2012, 2:14:26 AM3/29/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Kakasabi lang din ni Benj hehe. Week after na lang.

April 14! :D

Celeste Abat

Mar 29, 2012, 8:00:43 AM3/29/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com