Donations for PhGo

Skip to the first unread message

Benjamin Oris Jr

30 Jan 2012, 22:19:0330/01/2012
to Philippine Go Association
Dear Everyone,

In behalf of the Philippine Go Association, I would like to ask for your donations in support of our organization.

For two years now, the Association has been organizing local tournaments regularly and coordinating with international go associations for participation in international tournaments and for promotion of the game.

This February we will run the 3rd National Go Championship. And in the succeding quarterly periods, we will hold the Araw, the Bagyo, and probably an end-of-year tournament as well.

We've also just received an invoice from the International Go Federation for membership payment--amounting to ¥13,824 or ₱7,797.36.

Your donations would help to keep us going.

Thank you in advance.

Benjamin Oris Jr
Treasurer
Philippine Go Association