Meet-up @ Ortigas Office (December 17, 2011)

1 view

mikong

Dec 16, 2011, 3:45:44 AM12/16/11
to Philippine Go Association
(Sorry for the late announcement.)

We have a meet-up tomorrow. Ian will be visiting the office with his
friends.

For those of you who don't know him, he's the yeongusaeng who studied
under Lee Sedol and is now living in Laguna. He participated in the
Nationals tournament last January. Obviously, he got the top spot. But
as a Korean, he was not qualified to go to the finals.

He visited the last tournament, and is one of the teachers who led the
solving of life-and-death problems.

December 17, 2011
12nn-5pm
Unit 403, Gold Loop Tower,
Escriva Drive, Ortigas
Pasig City
Philippines

Erick Javier

Dec 16, 2011, 4:11:17 AM12/16/11
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
would it also be possible for an impromptu christmas party???

potluck style???

no need for gift giving... just more food sharing!!!

hehehe

either way, i'll most probably bring cake tomorrow!!!

kitakits!!!  ^____^)/

Celeste Abat

Dec 16, 2011, 4:26:21 AM12/16/11
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Ahh yung nakalaro ko last saturday. Naku wala talagang patawad. So
parang nakalaro ko na rin si Lee sedol nun. Idol ko si Lee, Sedol.
^__^ Makikpaglaro uli ako sa kanya sa saturday. hehe... Gusto rin ni
Che ng party. ok yan masaya. ^ ^

Erick Javier

Dec 16, 2011, 4:54:21 AM12/16/11
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
sabi nga rin ni Ian last saturday, para nya na daw nakalaban si Gu Li!!!

wala ka dain daw patawad!!!

lol

hehehehe

peace!!! ^___^