2012 Nationals Awarding Ceremony and Lightning Tournament on April 14, 2012

mikong

Apr 10, 2012, 2:34:19 AM4/10/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

We'll be awarding na champion of the Nationals on April 14 (new date).

We'll also organize a blitz tournament. As in our org's policy, blitz tournaments will not affect official ranking, or give any qualification points. But we'll have prizes :)

Saturday, April 14, 2012
1-5pm
Unit 403, Gold Loop Tower,
Escriva Drive, Ortigas
Pasig City, Philippines

See you!

Celeste, please help inform our members. Thanks!

mikong

Apr 18, 2012, 12:11:56 PM4/18/12
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com
Please see attached file for the details of the results of the Lightning Tournament.

Congrats to Marlon (nomafrosis) for winning the tournament! :D
kidlat results.pdf