4th Quarter Tournament Schedule

1 view

mikong

Oct 6, 2011, 5:18:00 AM10/6/11
to Philippine Go Association
Please vote for your preferred schedule in the following form:

https://docs.google.com/a/phgo.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdqS0lvZ2JtZl9LOWJ2WG5lOW5wZ1E6MQ

If you already voted in Facebook, there's NO NEED to vote here.

Thanks!

mikong

Oct 16, 2011, 6:06:09 AM10/16/11
to Philippine Go Association
Hi everyone! Please vote soon, so we can decide on the date.

A frequently asked question: Can you vote for more than 1 date? Yes
please!

Also, this may be one of our biggest tournaments yet. We have some
sponsors, and we'll be giving away lots of Go-related stuff. And we're
planning to sponsor part (or all if it's not too big) of the transport
fees of our Go players from places outside Metro Manila.

Celeste Abat

Oct 16, 2011, 6:30:07 AM10/16/11
to philippine-g...@googlegroups.com

Naka-vote na ako mikong. Dec 10.

mikong

Oct 20, 2011, 12:14:43 PM10/20/11
to Philippine Go Association
Salamat :)

mikong

Oct 25, 2011, 2:17:41 PM10/25/11
to Philippine Go Association
Hi everyone!

Please vote by October 31. Our sponsor will be announcing the event in
a local Korean newspaper so we need to decide on the date soon.

Thanks!

mikong

Oct 31, 2011, 1:28:51 PM10/31/11
to Philippine Go Association
Please vote asap. I'll be closing this very soon. Any last-minute
votes will be accepted until we make formal announcements.