Calling all cover collectors (all kinds)

mapcardbill

Apr 24, 2005, 11:04:12 PM4/24/05
to phila...@googlegroups.com
Seems I'm starting the ball rolling (slowly).

My desk is covered by "covers", which I've begun
offering on eBay. Direct sales (preferably of
multiple items) would be most welcome.

A few hundred items, I guess, on a wide range of
topics. Aviation topic is likely the largest one.

My accumulation started out about 30 years ago.
I switched to postcard collecting around 1984,
because they are easier to store and to price,
and require much less space.

If you have any questions, please feel free to
email me at bill.pa...@pobox.com.

To ease the process, I'll soon start posting
jpg images of covers on my postcard website.
URL is http://bpatftw.home.att.net.