Review Session

Jeremy

Dec 3, 2009, 10:51:20 PM12/3/09
to PHIL 13 Fall 2009
Hello everyone!

I hope preparations for finals isn't tiring everyone out too much!

I just want to repeat some information said in class today. I'll be
having a review session this upcoming Wednesday, December 9, at 6 pm
in the Humanities and Social Sciences building, room 7077. (That's
the philosophy seminar room, and it's right next to my office.) You
are welcome to come no matter what section you are officially
registered for. It'll speed things up if you come with some questions
you've already given some thought to. So please try to give a good
look at the study questions before coming. (In fact, print it out and
bring it with you if you're coming!)

Oh, and one more thing - after a certain time, the elevator will stop
working. If that happens, you'll have to walk to the first floor and
take the elevator up directly from there, or you'll have to climb the
stairs.

I'm not sure how long I'll be staying in the seminar room, but I will
try my best to assist every single person who needs help. If you also
want to pick up quiz #5, I'll have it there with me at that time. We
also might start 5 or 10 minutes late because a few people might get
out of another final exactly at 6 pm.

Good luck on finals!

Jeremy