Papers, Thurs Class, Quiz #4, Etc

David

Nov 17, 2009, 2:41:20 PM11/17/09
to PHIL 13 Fall 2009
This is a recap of things I said at the beginning of class today.

(1) Because the paper is due Thurs, Quiz #4 will be next Tues, Nov.
24.
(2) There will be no class Thurs.
(3) Hand in your paper Thurs by giving it to your TA -- Andrew Wong,
if you are registered for Friday section, Jeremy Gomer, if you are
registered for Wed section -- or putting it in his mailbox. Their
offices are listed on the Course Description; their mailboxes are on
the 7th floor of H&SS.
(4) I will not be able to meet my normal Fri section. Students in
that section who would like to attend a section this week, should try
to attend Andrew's Fri section or one of Jeremy's Wed sections.

DB

Jess

Nov 18, 2009, 7:28:49 PM11/18/09
to PHIL 13 Fall 2009
So if there is no class and we are turning it into their mailboxes, is
there a time the papers are due by?

Raymond Michel

Nov 18, 2009, 11:10:14 PM11/18/09
to phil-13-...@googlegroups.com
By noon, at least that's what was said in class on Tuesday.

David

Nov 18, 2009, 8:00:53 PM11/18/09
to PHIL 13 Fall 2009
Yes, noon. --DB