Cell color with CellFormatter (Java)

armandogallo

Mar 13, 2009, 11:45:19 AM3/13/09
to PHI's Mondrian OLAP Group
Hello,

I'm using JPivot and I've seen that it's possible to format cells just
by implementing CellFormatter interface in mondrian.olap package with
formatCell() method. It's very good for me because I've to do a lot of
code for date conversion, mathematical operations and so on.

Currently I have no problem with this class but i would like to know
how to colour the cell from the Java class.

More, I have to colour the Cell comparing the values of others cell.

How can i do ? I can't find any example in internet.
I'm thinking i'm the only one who is doing this thing!

Furthermore, I've already done this colouring in the olap schema but
it seems that the definition of a MyCellFormatter overwrites the
format in the schema. I think they're mutually exclusive

THANK YOU

Feris Thia

Mar 29, 2009, 10:16:22 AM3/29/09
to phi-mond...@googlegroups.com
Hi Armandogallo,

Sorry for very late reply. I'm afraid we cannot help on this at the moment as we have no experience with this. Any others can help ?

Regards,

Feris

Feris PHI

Mar 29, 2009, 12:40:28 PM3/29/09
to PHI's Mondrian OLAP Group
Hi Armandogallo,

Have you tried to post your question in Mondrian's developer group ?
The group is mond...@pentaho.org. I think you can subscribe by
sending an empty message to mondrian-...@pentaho.org.

Hope this helps..

Regards,