MS Access demo XMLA issues

Rex Johnson

Dec 30, 2012, 9:09:51 PM12/30/12
to phi-mond...@googlegroups.com
I am having EXACTLY the same problems as posted by Edison (2/24/09) - All of the non-XMLA tests are fine and nothing XMLA works. I have tried the remedies indicated in response to Edison - no joy. If there's anything new known about this I will gratefully appreciate the help. If the MS Access demo just doesn't work I'll give up and start down the MySQL route. I am working on Windows XP, Tomcat 7.0.34, & Mondrian-3.3.0.14703.

Thanx for any help,

Rex

Rex Johnson

Jan 5, 2013, 3:56:14 PM1/5/13
to phi-mond...@googlegroups.com
As a follow-up, right or wrong and for what it's worth, I tore up the code to conclude that there's a defect in class mondrian.server.FileRepository.getConnection(). I set databaseName = null in order to force reading-in datasources.xml and the XMLA tests now work.