Save the date - February, 24th 6:30-9pm - Developing for Mobile

dwischusen

Feb 12, 2011, 2:28:15 PM2/12/11
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Hello All,

In our next meeting we will be taking a look at all of the latest
developments in building Flex/Flash Apps for mobile devices. We will
be covering the basics of developing for Android and the upcoming
Blackberry Playbook. Our group co-manager Arpit will also be talking
about the awesome App that he developed at Comcast for the iPad and
comparing native app development to development with Flex/Flash.

Details:

February, Thursday the 24th from 6:30-9:00
Newgrounds (www.newgrounds.com)
323 West Glenside Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038-3313

Best,

Derek

Robert M. Hall, II

Feb 14, 2011, 11:15:35 AM2/14/11
to phf...@googlegroups.com
I've posted more details and info on the meeting here as well:

http://www.pfpaug.org/core/pivot/entry.php?id=67

Space is limited so please RSVP if you plan on attending:
http://www.pfpaug.org/core/newsletter/rsvp.php

Thanks!
Rob

Bryan L

Feb 14, 2011, 2:58:09 PM2/14/11
to phf...@googlegroups.com
I likely won't be able to make this event (although it sounds great)...The one question I woulds like to have answered though is what is the state of Flash physics engines use in iOS?

It seems most of the existing systems run pretty slowly with more than a couple objects.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bryan