Job: Flex Architect at SAP

dwischusen

Feb 4, 2010, 5:58:52 PM2/4/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward your info. Please
contact me directly at dwisc...@gmail.com

We are looking for a Flex Architect for a long-term, local contract
position. Working on a large-scale web-conferencing solution. Should
have significant .NET background as well…
“TEKsystems is looking for a senior Web Applications Architect with
Flash/Flex experience, to work at the site of our client in the
Philadelphia suburban area. This is a long-term, hourly contract
position and opportunity to work on a global, high visibility, web-
conferencing system. The chosen candidate should possess 6-8+ years of
web application development experience, with at least 3 years of ADOBE
Flex development skills, working in large enterprise environment. Must
possess extensive hands-on architecture and development experience
using Flex with MXML and Action Script 3.0. Experience with
development of Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with Flex and Flash;
should be able to use Flash assets within Flex. Ideal candidate will
have experience integrating Flex architecture with server side .NET
applications and data services to access backend data. Prefer
knowledge of steaming video using Flash. The chosen candidate will be
working on a global web conferencing system that supports thousands of
concurrent users. Other desired skills include Agile, Scrum and Change
Management tools or processes.”