Local Event: Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise

dwischusen

Feb 4, 2010, 6:01:38 PM2/4/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
They have a pretty good line up again this year.

For several years now, Chariot Solutions, an IT consulting firm in
Philadelphia, has been sponsoring a two-day open source application
development conference, Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise. We
cover topics running from Languages, Frameworks, Mobile Development,
Cloud Computing, and a track for IT managers.

This event is not a source of revenue for our company, but a way for
us to give back to the development community by offering, both great
content for a reasonable price and by paying for travel and hotel for
our speakers. I am hoping you can help us spread the word to your user
group members to help us keep our advertising costs down.

We have a strong lineup of speakers this year including:

Bob Martin, Founder of Object Mentor
Ezra Zygmuntowicz Founder, Lead Architect, Engine Yard
Trotter Cashion Engineer, Algorithmics
Venkat Subramaniam Founder of Agile Developer, Inc.
Rich Hickey Creator of Clojure
Alex Payne Engineer at Twitter(Lead for the API team)
Alex Miller Founder of Lambda Lounge and Senior Engineer at Revelytix
Joe Conway Big Nerd Ranch, iPhone trainer
Mary PoppendieckLeading Agile expert
Geir Magnusson Jr. VP, Platform and Architecture, Gilt Groupe
And about 30 more.

Through February 15th, we are offering an Early Bird of $50 off,
bringing the price to $275. This also includes breakfast and lunch
for both days.

Registration is at www.phillyemergingtech.com <http://
www.phillyemergingtech.com> .