Flex/AS3 Dev Needed

1 view

dwischusen

Oct 28, 2010, 4:31:12 PM10/28/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Hello All,

The company that I work for, KickApps (www.kickapps.com), is growing
and we are looking for an experienced Flex/AS3 developer. This is a
full time position. You would be working on our flagship Flash
application, the AppStudio(http://www.kickapps.com/applications/app-
studio), as well as developing enhancments to our OSMF based video
player.

If you are interested, or know someone that that might be, please drop
me a line a de...@kickapps.com.

Thank you,

Derek

Nomland, Emily

Oct 28, 2010, 4:34:51 PM10/28/10
to phf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Derek

Would KickApps be open to hiring a contractor through a staffing agency?
Even in a Temp to Hire capacity?

Let me know
I have a couple Flex/AS 3.0 Developers that I reach out to as needed

Thanks

Emily Nomland
Agent – Interactive Design

A Q U E N T
phone: 610.492.7806
aquent:http://aquent.us/go/EmilyNomland
facebook:http://facebook.com/emilynomland

dwischusen

Oct 28, 2010, 4:43:26 PM10/28/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Yes, our main interest is in hiring good people, however we can find
them. Please contact me directly at de...@kickapps.com.

Derek