Funded startup in Philly burbs needs experienced Flex developer

RickB

Jan 21, 2010, 10:04:28 AM1/21/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Hi, all.

I'm looking for an experienced Flex developer with a good knowledge of
a broad set of Flex aspects - remoting, UI design, modular UI design,
library creation, styling/skinning, charting/visualization, and
performance. We're a startup in the Downingtown area (nice office
right on a golf course and near hiking/mountain biking trails), good
group of people, good comp package, and upside potential with stock
options. We'll pay well for the right person. I'm really looking for
the kind of person who can work without detailed specs, is a creative
thinker, thinks in terms of reusability, and can work well with a team
and with customers.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks,

Rick

Adam Tuttle

Jan 22, 2010, 8:51:35 AM1/22/10
to phf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rick,

Would you mind if I posted this on the Philly ColdFusion User Group blog? ColdFusion users often have significant Flex experience, so you may find some interest from them.

Regards,
Adam Tuttle
Manager, Philly CFUG
http://www.phillycfug.org