Re: [phflex:376] Funded startup in Philly burbs needs experienced Flex developer

Steven D. Toth

Jan 25, 2010, 12:58:42 AM1/25/10
to phf...@googlegroups.com

Adam Tuttle <man...@phillycfug.org> wrote:

>Hi Rick,
>
>Would you mind if I posted this on the Philly ColdFusion User Group blog? ColdFusion users often have significant Flex experience, so you may find some interest from them.
>
>Regards,
>Adam Tuttle
>Manager, Philly CFUG
>http://www.phillycfug.org
>man...@phillycfug.org
>
>On Jan 21, 2010, at 10:04 AM, RickB wrote:
>
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> I'm looking for an experienced Flex developer with a good knowledge of
>> a broad set of Flex aspects - remoting, UI design, modular UI design,
>> library creation, styling/skinning, charting/visualization, and
>> performance. We're a startup in the Downingtown area (nice office
>> right on a golf course and near hiking/mountain biking trails), good
>> group of people, good comp package, and upside potential with stock
>> options. We'll pay well for the right person. I'm really looking for
>> the kind of person who can work without detailed specs, is a creative
>> thinker, thinks in terms of reusability, and can work well with a team
>> and with customers.
>>
>> Contact me if interested.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rick
>> --

Beau Gould (OSS)

Jan 25, 2010, 1:01:15 AM1/25/10
to phf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rick,

My name is Beau Gould and as you may or may not know, I'm a recruiter who
specializes in Open Source staffing: PHP, Python, Perl and the like. I also
do a lot of Flash/Flex and UI/UX searches/placements too. I do full time,
contract-to-hire and contract/hourly arrangements. I have a knack for
finding some of the best-of-the-best candidates. If you'd like to discuss my
services in more detail or allow me to conduct a search on your behalf, I am
at your service.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Respectfully,

Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
http://open-source-staffing.com