Flex 4 and Flash Builder 4 Release Event - April 28th at Wharton

1 view

dwischusen

Mar 30, 2010, 12:37:31 PM3/30/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Hello All,

As I am sure you have all no doubt heard Flex 4 and Flash Builder 4
have been released. On April 28th our own hometown favorite Adobe
Evangelist Terry Ryan will be giving a presentation on all the latest
features available in the Flex 4 framework and the Flash Builder 4
IDE. We will be holding this meeting jointly with the Philly Flash,
ColdFusion, Illustrator, and Photoshop Adobe User groups, so it should
be a great community event.

Please RSVP here: http://flex4inphilly.eventbrite.com/

Event Details:

When: Wednesday, April 28th @ 6:30pm
Where: Wharton's Jon M. Huntsman Hall, Room G65
3730 Walnut St.
SEPTA: Trolley to 36th or 37th street stations
Parking: Closest: 38th & Walnut

dwischusen

Apr 22, 2010, 9:12:02 AM4/22/10
to Philadelphia Flex User Group
Hello again everyone. This is just a reminder that the Flex 4/Flash
Builder 4 event is less than a week away. It's shaping up to be a
really great event. There will be food and lots of giveaways, so come
on out learn about the latest and greatest that Flex has to offer.
Derek