Philly Merge: A one-day conference for developers and entrepreneurs

Adam Tuttle

Jun 8, 2011, 9:05:36 AM6/8/11
to phf...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Hopefully you'll forgive a little bit of self-promotion.

Fellow Philadelphians (assuming the 'burbs count...) Steve Rittler and I are putting on a conference. It's called Philly Merge, and it's targeting developer-entrepreneurs and entrepreneur-developers. It's a one-day event on Friday July 15th, at Wharton, and it only costs $29 bucks -- which includes lunch, a t-shirt, and more.

Want to know more? I've posted about it here, and we also have a Philly Merge website.

Thanks!
Adam

Arpit Mathur

Jun 8, 2011, 10:45:41 AM6/8/11