Pheweb Subhead

Wynne

Jul 19, 2023, 11:27:18 PM7/19/23
to PheWeb-UMich
Hello,

In general, when we output pheweb through the port, the upper right corner of the browser will get some subheadings, such as phenotypes, top hits, random and about, and when we click on them, the page will be jumped to the corresponding content. I would like to ask if there are any ways we can add more subheadings. For example, I'm running data that contains three types of CSF, Brain, and Plasma, can I add these three options in the subheading so that when I select CSF, the page will jump to only containing the type of CSF?

Thank you so much!

Peter VandeHaar

Jul 19, 2023, 11:32:57 PM7/19/23
to Wynne, PheWeb-UMich
Hi Wynne,

Yeah, you could add that.  You want to add 3 more pages like the phenotypes page, but each with a subset of the traits, right?  That sounds straightforward to add.

Do you already have those three categories in the pheweb, so that they show up on the x-axis of the PheWAS plot and in a column on lots of the tables?

Do you have the website served somewhere where I can look at it?